This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
- How long have you been drawing? Most of my life. I didn't pursue rigorous training when I was younger and am now am way, WAAAY behind where I should be.
- Do you do art requests or trades? Sorry, nope. Between a full-time job, my comic, and sleep, I don't have much time these days.
- Are you open for commissions? Very, very rarely, and only when I post an "open" notice. I love doing commissions, but as above, I just don't have the time.
- Do you do comics for a living? Nope; I'm a technical illustrator by day. I have no plans to make a career out of comics. The money's not so hot, and I think stress would suck a lot of the fun out of it.
- Will you be selling TJ and Amal as a book? Yes, in fact, Volumes 1 and 2 are now on sale, and I am hoping to put out Volume 3 in early 2014. Hopefully, the story will also be collected into a single big volume when it is completely done. In the meantime, it can be read here.